I presented Advanced Graphics in R. This was the same presentation I gave at the LA R Users’ Group in August will a fellow consultant. She and I had trouble coming together to make one presentation, so we shared our outlines, and we deemed her outline was deemed “Intermediate Graphics in R” with some ggplot, and mine was deemed “Advanced.” It seems to work.
- Customizing graphics with par parameters
- Using attributes of graphic objects
- Basic graphics devices
- Math typesetting for R graphics.
- an example of a movie (here, but there is some funkiness with it)
- use local variables and introduce them.
- don’t use function names as variable names (I violated this one here).